Welcome Members and Visitors!
We at New Hope Assembly of God would be very glad to have you visit our church. We continue to remember how God has blessed and helped us in the past, and we have faith He will continue to do so in the future.
As an attendee, we pray that you will be strengthened by the Gospel, challenged by the present realities, and renewed in the hope that is ours in our Lord Jesus Christ.
So whatever your need, age, background, race, or marital status, you are welcome to join our family here at New Hope Assembly of God. Sunday School starts at 9:30AM and our praise and worship followed by a sermon starts at 10:30AM. Check the ministries page for a complete list of our meeting times.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
- there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19).
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years (John 1:1).
- in the blessed hope--the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming (Titus 2:13).
- the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ (John 14:6).
- regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation (Titus 3:5).
- in water baptism by immersion (Matthew 28:19).
- the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer (1 Peter 2:24).
- the baptism in the Holy Spirit, acording to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Galations 5:16-25).
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, one to everlasting life, the other to everlasting damnation (Revelation 20:11-15).